Gluten-free, dairy-free and pure deliciousness!, these Low FODMAP Cocoa Crinkle Cookies are SOO good – no one will know they’re IBS-friendly!
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and canola oil. Gradually stir in cocoa powder. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, stir together gluten-free flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to cocoa mixture, mixing well.
- Cover dough and refrigerate for 6 hours or more.
- After dough has set, preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Roll dough into 1-inch balls before rolling in powdered sugar, to coat. Place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until tops are crackled. Removed from oven and transfer to wire rack to cool before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free cookies, low FODMAP,