This Low FODMAP Chimichurri is a no-cook sauce, ready in 5 minutes, and is made with fresh herbs, oil, and vinegar. Use it as a marinade or serve with grilled chicken, veggies, potatoes, and more!
- 1 bunch (about 1 cup packed) fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- ½ small jalapeño, optional
- ⅓ cup Fody Foods Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Place parsley, oregano, optional jalapeño, olive oil, and red wine vinegar in a blender. Pulse or blend to desired consistency, scraping down sides of stopped blender as needed.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately or store for later use.
Storage: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Freeze for up to 1 month.
Fody Foods Garlic-Infused Olive OilBuy Now →
Onion Variation: Add several green onion tops (green parts only) to the blender for an extra hint of FODMAP-friendly onion flavor.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Low FODMAP
Keywords: Italian parsley, marinade, food processor, no cook