A simple weeknight meal, these Low FODMAP Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Potatoes are yummy, gluten-free and family-friendly!
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Low FODMAP Buffalo Sauce
- 1 bag (about 2 cups) steamable broccoli
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill
- Wash potatoes, prick with a fork and microwave for 8-10 minutes or until cooked. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, toss diced chicken with buffalo sauce until well coated. Set aside.
- Once potatoes are done, microwave broccoli according to package instructions.
- While broccoli is cooking, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar and dill in a small bowl. Set aside.
- To assemble, slice each potato in half lengthwise. Top each with ½ cup chicken, ½ cup broccoli and about 1 Tbsp. of the dill mayonnaise sauce. Serve.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American