This easy Low FODMAP Breakfast Sausage recipe is a classic breakfast staple made without garlic or onion powder. It’s made with a combination of ground turkey and pork.
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Mix together sage, black pepper, fennel, marjoram, salt, and red pepper in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, add pork, turkey, and spice mixture. Using your hands, mix well and form into patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add patties and cook 5 minutes per side, or until done.
- Serve warm.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low FODMAP sausage, breakfast meat