Not only are these Low FODMAP Blueberry Muffins easy-to-make and absolutely scrumptious, but they’re also gluten free and dairy free! Enjoy them for a sweet treat or a yummy breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a muffin tin or fill with liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut oil and sugar. Then add macadamia milk, eggs, and vanilla, and mix well.
- Stir dry mixture into wet ingredients until just mixed. Gently fold blueberries into batter.
- Divided mixture evenly into muffin cups. Bake 30 minutes or until done. Cool slightly before moving from pan. Serve warm or cool completely.
Blueberries: A low FODMAP serving is a ¼ cup heaped or 40 grams.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free, dairy-free, baking