Serve this juicy and delicious Low FODMAP Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary paired with a side of low FODMAP mashed potatoes and green beans for a complete and satisfying meal!
- 2 Tbsp. garlic infused olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 2 pork tenderloins (about ¾ lb. each)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix olive oil and rosemary together. Rub evenly over pork tenderloins and place on a jelly roll pan lined with foil.
- Roast for 35 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion reads 145°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Slice and serve.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American