A little sweet and a little savory, this Low FODMAP Pizza with Pesto, Chicken and Red Grapes may sound unique, but it is oh-so-good
- 2 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Udi’s gluten-free pizza crusts
- ½ cup Low FODMAP Pesto
- 2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives
- Preheat broiler or grill. Coat broiler pan or grill with nonstick cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Broil until done. Let cool before cutting into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place gluten-free crusts on a baking sheet. Top each crust with half of the pesto and spread evenly with the back of a spoon. Top each with half the diced chicken, grape halves, and mozzarella slices; distributing evenly. Bake for 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of crust are golden brown.
- Top with chives, slice and serve.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American