A little sweet and a little savory, this Low FODMAP Pizza with Pesto, Chicken and Red Grapes may sound unique, but it is oh-so-good
- 2 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Low FODMAP Pizza Crusts (I use Udi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts)
- ½ cup Low FODMAP Pesto
- 2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives or green onion tops (green parts only)
- Preheat broiler or grill. Coat broiler pan or grill with nonstick cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Broil until done. Let cool before cutting into bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet.
- Top each pizza crust with half of the pesto and spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Top each with half the diced chicken, grape halves, and mozzarella slices; distributing evenly. Bake for 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of crust are golden brown.
- Serve warm topped with chives or green onion tops (green parts only).
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American