Low FODMAP Mashed Potatoes and Gravy – the classic combo is made FODMAP-friendly with the help of low FODMAP chicken broth.
- 3 lbs. Russet potatoes washed, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chives, optional
- Place potato pieces in a large saucepan and cover completely with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and continue to cook until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Carefully drain potatoes, return to pan and mash with olive oil. Alternatively, you can use a stand-up mixer or food processor. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with optional chives and serve warm.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American